WELCOME TO THE STUDIO
It is with a heavy heart that that I announce the closing of the studio after 3 years. I was unsuccessful in renegotiating a new lease and could not find a new location that would suit the needs of the studio.
Our final Walk-in & Create Days are the following:
- Tuesday, November 19 – 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Thursday, November 21 – 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Saturday, November 23 – 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 26 – 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Friday, November 29 – 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Saturday, November 30 – 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Tuesday, December 3 – 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Thursday, December 5 – 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Saturday, December 7 – 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Sunday, December 8 – 12:00pm-4:00pm
The last day to pick up pottery will be Thursday, December 12 from 2:00pm-7:00pm.
Please note that all classes that are currently running and events that are on the schedule will run as planned.
Thank you for making the studio a huge success. It has been a pleasure serving the local communities. I appreciate all the support you have shown me and my staff through the years. We will miss seeing you and your kids creating art.
Now through our closing all ready-to-paint pottery is 40% off during all Walk-in & Create Hours.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Walk-in & Create Studio Hours
- Events (sessions meet one time)
- Priviate Parties & Events
- Art Classes
- Homeschool Classes
Come see and experience your neighborhood arts and crafts studio. Paint some pottery, work with clay, paint a canvas; we have a wide variety of arts and crafts projects, classes and events to select from.