WELCOME TO THE STUDIO
It is with a heavy heart that that I announce the closing of the studio after 3 years. I was unsuccessful in renegotiating a new lease and could not find a new location that would suit the needs of the studio.
Our final Walk-in & Create Days are the following:
- Saturday, November 16 – 12:00pm-3:00pm (please note we have an event starting at 3:00pm so the studio will close early)
- Tuesday, November 19 – 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Thursday, November 21 – 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Saturday, November 23 – 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 26 – 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Friday, November 29 – 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Saturday, November 30 – 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Tuesday, December 3 – 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Thursday, December 5 – 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Saturday, December 7 – 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Sunday, December 8 – 12:00pm-4:00pm
The last day to pick up pottery will be Thursday, December 12.
Please note that all classes that are currently running and events that are on the schedule will run as planned.
Thank you for making the studio a huge success. It has been a pleasure serving the local communities. I appreciate all the support you have shown me and my staff through the years. We will miss seeing you and your kids creating art.
Now through our closing all ready-to-paint pottery is 40% off during all Walk-in & Create Hours.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Walk-in & Create Studio Hours
- Events (sessions meet one time)
- Priviate Parties & Events
- Art Classes
- Homeschool Classes
Come see and experience your neighborhood arts and crafts studio. Paint some pottery, work with clay, paint a canvas; we have a wide variety of arts and crafts projects, classes and events to select from.